Czech for Foreigners
Czech language courses/Individual lessons
Our Czech courses and Individual lessons are designed for beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate and advanced students.
Some knowledge of English is necessary.
Thanks to our Czech language courses/Individual lessons you will gain the skills:
- to speak and understand real everyday Czech, useful phrases in Czech,
- communication skills in everyday situations - at the restaurant, at the shop, at the school, at the post office, at the railway station, etc.,
- speaking, reading, writing in the Czech language.
Prepare with us for the Examination of the Czech Language for Permanent Residence in the Czech Republic!
1. Individual lessons
Individual lessons are the most intensive form of language learning, because you have the full attention of your teacher. We offer lessons with an individual approach, which ensures faster progress in learning Czech. The teacher can come to your office, etc. (in Ostrava).
2. Czech courses
- Half-year courses (September - January; February - June) - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday after 5 p.m.
- Year-long courses (September - June) - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday after 5 p.m.
- Weekend courses in Ostrava
- Summer intensive courses (June, July, August, September)
- Intensive Czech language courses in the Beskydy Mountains
- Courses according to your needs (for example course Czech for survival for 2-3 months or Czech conversation - You don't like textbooks and workbooks? We can prepare for you lessons with more fun without textbooks and workbooks. Principle of questions and answers. Discuss, ask questions, learn about a new culture in Czech!
All Czech language courses are in small groups (max. 6 students).
Our Czech courses/Individual lessons are held in the morning, afternoon and evening (according to your requirements).
Our creative students :-)
Marie (France) and Pia (Germany) Patricia(Spain)
Darren (Great Britain) Lee (USA, Ohio) Florian (France)
Giulio (Italy) Nico, Malaga (Spain) Ai (Japan)
Angeliki (Greece) David (Great Britain) Samuel (Cameroon)
Eugenia (Russia) Selene (Italy) + Benjamin (Germany) Daegi (South Korea)
Ndidi (Switzerland) Javier (Spain) + Thabang (Botswana)
José (Spain) Mario (Spain) Daniel (Colombia)